REGISTERING YOUR CLINIC, PERSONEL AND X-RAY MACHINE
WARNING: THIS INFORMATION IS PLACED HERE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. YOU MUST CONTACT THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF STATE HEALTH SERVICES / RADIATION CONTROL FOR POSSIBLE LATE CHANGING REGULATIONS. REMEMBER RULES CHANGE!
FORMS YOU WILL NEED:
We have prepared all the FORMS YOU WILL NEED for you to view or print!
* NOTE - You may not need all these forms...
GO TO OUR FORM DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR INDIVIDUAL FORMS
USE THESE DIRECT LINKS:
Healing Arts, Veterinary Medicine and Academic X-Ray Machine Registration - For a new Certificate of Registration, the following forms must be completed to register your medical or academic facility. Submit the completed forms along with the appropriate fee:
- RC Form 226-2 - Application for Users of Radiation Machines in Healing Arts, Veterinary Medicine and Academic Facilities.
- RC Form 226-1 - Business Information Form
- RC Form 42-3 - Radiation Safety Officer Information
- Fee Schedule - To determine the fee for your facility refer to 25 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §289.204, "Fees for Certificates of Registration, Radioactive Material(s) Licenses, Emergency Planning and Implementation, and Other Regulatory Services.
Mail the forms and fee to:
Radiation Machine Source Group MC 2003
Radiation Control Program Texas Department of State Health Services
P. O. Box 149347 Austin, Texas 78714-9347
Go to the Applications and Forms page at Radiation Control Then choose the ones you need...
* NOTE - FOR THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION GO TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF STATE HEALTH SERVICES:
RADIATION CONTROL PROGRAM