REMANUFACTURED GE AMX PORTABLE
GE AMX 4 Plus
Remanufactured Mobile X-Ray Unit
Standard Equipment Specs:
110 Volt, 50/50-Hz, Battery Operated, Self Contained Mobile x-Ray Unit with Battery Pack.
Includes the Following:
- Microprocessor Controlled Central Processing Unit
- High Tension Transformer with Medium Frequency Inverter
- Battery Charger
- 3 Inch (75mm)
- Rotating Anode Tube with 0.8mm Focal Spot
- High Voltage Cables
- Two Point (kVp, mAs) Technique Control with Vacuum Fluorescent Displays
- Simple Handle Variable Speed, Dual Motor Drive System.
- Top Speed 3mph
- One Touch Electro-Mechanical Lock Control
- Compact Manual Collimator on Counterbalanced Tube Assembly and ± 270 Degrees Column Rotation
- Low X-Ray Tube Transport Position (See-over height of 51 inches
- Compact System Enclosure with "Clean" Control Panel
- Selection of 04 to 300 mas in 28 steps - mAs Limited to 200 or 250 mAs as High kvg
- Selection of 50 to 125 kvp in 24 steps
- Closed Loop kvp Control
- mAs Integrated Exposure Logic
- Lead Acid Maintenance-Free batteries provide 20,000 mAs Storage.
It’s time to cut the cord… with the Remote Tech Switch… the remote x-ray exposure switch that performs all the functions of a conventional hand switch
DIGITAL KEY PAD
Bring your portable into the 21st century with our Digital Pad! The Keyless Solution for your AMX portable x-ray machine which is programmable with your own four digit code.
*Meets OEM All Manuals CER#118-05-003
Overview of Rebuilding a GE AMX Portable